Health And Allied Services Managers And Administrative Workers Enterprise Agreement

If you wish to appoint someone, including yourself, as an independent representative of the negotiations, send the name, title and contact information of your designated independent negotiator in writing, with your signature and the date, so that we can ensure that the named person is involved in the negotiation meetings. You can name yourself if you wish. If you have any questions throughout the process, you will be asked to contact them by contacting the email address All staff will have the opportunity to vote on the final agreement, whether or not you have appointed a representative. Throughout the process, we will keep you and your representatives informed of the progress of the negotiations. This document outlines the process by which you can appoint someone to represent you in the negotiations. If you are a member of the Union of Health Workers (HWU), they will automatically be your representative in the negotiations, unless you appoint another person. You don`t need to appoint a representative if you don`t want to. . Under the Fair Work Act, Eastern Health is required to advertise all workers covered by the new agreement, referring to their rights of representation in negotiations. This message was emailed to you and can also be found on Workplace or on your local desktop panel. This information applies to all Eastern Health employees in the Victorian Health sector (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Workers) Single Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016-2020 (agreement).